Friday, November 13, 2009

Soccer 2009


Cecilia you have always been shy. When you were a baby. A lovely 105th percentile baby, it was quiet difficult for just anybody to make you smile. Some people wondered if you ever did. You were born on a beautiful summer day filled with much joy for your father and I. You brought with you peace and soft emotion into this world. I am proud to see you become yourself. It seems Ceci that lately every time I look at you, there is a more lengthy mature counterpart. I was delighted when you chose soccer this year as your activity. You were amazing. My coy little curious spirit became large and unhindering. You let out your strength this year and I loved every moment. Keep it up my little Menchi. May you continue to laugh when you play in the rain and smile when you lay in the mud. You continue to surprise us with the spirit of your great grandmother, that you were named after.












No comments:

Post a Comment