At times with my exhaustion I think to myself that I am seeking enlightenment. My awareness is in emotion.
I went on a date with a dear friend the other day in this state.
I have missed her. Times and places tend to progress with life. I have seen her evolve to become an individual with maternal intentions along with her warm spirit. She has really triumphed over adversity of the soul and continues to progressively impress me.
As my sensitivities were exposed we shared a moment in time with notes of a song that spoke of love gained love lost. We giggled and cried in my most rawest of forms felt all that morning.
What an honor to have a friend of such worth. To you "comadrita" I write today. To you with your pure form of kindness. I dedicate these simple words in a toast to our years of triumph that we have seen pass and the arduous ones to come. May we always find reasons to laugh and cry together "You and Me and Love".

Comadrinita bonita!
ReplyDeleteI love you (no "ands")
Holy crap Coca you writting is simply amazing. I cannot wait to see this bloom. It's gonna be incredible!
ReplyDelete