Thirty one today.
In the midst of the fall, among the orange and reds another year tapped me on the shoulder.
I greeted it and welcomed it with the passions of my life.
One, the need for adventure. The need to conquer something. To ground me in the realism of this world. I ran the 2010 Muddy Buddy with Wendy along with Heather and Teresa.
It was cold in the freezing slippery midst of the grass blades. The bike was tall. The path was narrow and steep. It concluded in the chilled mud. The fresh air of the Oregon trails once visited. My muscles and blood shocked a live by exertion and cold all at once.
Second
Having lunch with my brother with laughs and life. We share so much. We have traveled together through time. Often my partner in crime. No one makes my soul chuckle as much as my brother. I love him.
Third
Watching my Cecilia play soccer. It has awoken a side of her I had never seen before. It is an honor to introduce her to this world. She does carry the warrior intent. Her eyes will see things I could never notice. She will end up teaching me as always.
Fourth
A phone call of a birthday song of notes only my mother and father know. In my heart I know that today is mine and theirs. The day we met. Our anniversary. Blessed by their presence in my life . I live to make them proud. May I be someone worth of their respect.
Fifth
To wrap up such a day realizing the time that it is not usual that the four of us were together we escaped together from our home and ventured out into the season. We returned to our tradition of color Pumpkin.
Truly could not ask for more. An amazing day full of emotion, the way I like to live.










No comments:
Post a Comment