Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother


When you look at me there are times I instantly want to cry.
Not because I feel that I am to be reprimanded or have some sort of guilt.
But that I feel the path we have lived together.
That I know that our bond in this life goes beyond living itself.
First meeting that October morning, where our physical presence was finally together.

That I cannot live without holding your hand.
That all that could ever fully comfort me is your laughter.
I cold not even begin to fathom where our life is to lead next.
I really don't even want to say or think about it.
All I know is that right now I delight in see you laugh with my daughters and see how they also call you Mother.

Your strength a gift that has continued to flow through.
I praise the presence that gives you life and I am forever indebted to this world for the honor of being your daughter.

May the rest of my days be close to you my dear sweet Mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment