On this father's day I would like to not focus on the changes that my father has obtained heavily throughout the years.
But today I will celebrate the things that make my father take flight.
His smile, a contagion. This single trait loves to enter and fill the room in its in entirety.
Children love him. My fathers young spirit speaks volumes in play.
My father is the first to try something new and keep us company while we experiment emotions and conversations of passion and politics.
Music and dancing. My father will always dance and sing in remembrance of the joy once lived and the joy to come.
He carries our ancestry painted on his face proudly.
Most of all I know my father and I share a heart. I know how he thinks. I feel his journey.
I live my life in the warmth of the thought knowing I will always be his little girl whom he will not hesitate to hold.
Through all these things and many I can only feel the one thing I truly know is that I grow wings in the arms of my Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment