Thursday, June 4, 2009

My brother Will











I always wanted a sister. Somewhere in an isolated event of this world I could have sworn I had one. Perhaps it just never materialized. Or she appears by glimpses in the wonderful women that surround me. 
The night my brother was born, I remember asking my dad, so was it really a boy? When he said yes, my heart did not know what to do. How do I destroy the many plans I meticulously thought out in daydreams? How do I erase the list of girl names in my head? How do I take care of him? Well it turned out he's pretty fascinating always, a bit complex, but wonderfully fun. We schemed, played, looked after each other, cried, fought and fought hard, but mostly laughed! Here's to the good times bro. I love you more than you know.





1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm loving the tributes to all the family. Please do each and every member. As soon as possible. {ha, ha}

    ReplyDelete