Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ana Lucia Coca Aitken












Ana, your in your mothers squint.

You turned 3 years old a month ago, and we could not be more charmed with your ways. Ana you were so wanted by your family it is a fantastical aspect of life that you our dream come true. You have exceeded our desires and have come to our lives in a ray of loud laughter and emotion. You are becoming such a little soul of purposeful action and demand. When I sit and watch you play. I know you have been here before in the same vein as your sister, your mother and your grandmothers. You fit in perfectly that piece of the puzzle Cecilia knew was needed.

Tonight I remember you as when I first felt you withing me. The utmost tingle of the nerves of your mother. Te amo mi Nana linda.





































No comments:

Post a Comment